POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Spatch download : Re: Spatch download Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spatch download
From: Ken
Date: 25 Aug 1999 04:48:50
Message: <37C3ADC1.CA66F4DF@pacbell.net>
Saadat Saeed wrote:

> I have heard of sPatch and would like to give it a try. Where can I download
> the latest release from? Is it still freeware?
>
> BR/Saadat

You can download the current version which is freeware at:
http://www.cableone.net/alyson/spatch.html

Anytime you need a Pov utility or program take a look in my links collection.
See my personal home page or I mirror a copy of that page here on this
server in the announcements group. If it's on the net I probably have a
link to it.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: